English Pocket is seeking for a full-time native teacher for preschool, kindergarten and afternoon classes.
Preschool classes are for near-native English speaking students aged 3-4.
Our students in kindergarten have advanced skills of reading and writing.
Afternoon classes are for students.
2 minute walk from Kamikitazawa station (Keio line)
■ START DATE:
October or earlier
(There will be an initial training at our school.)
■ WORKING DAYS AND TIME:
* 5-day work week (40 hours)
* Saturday and Sunday off (or Sunday and Tuesday)
* Basic Working hours : 8 hours between 9:15 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
* 280,000 yen - 320,000 yen per month plus commuting expenses
(Commuting expenses will be covered up to 12,000 yen per month)
* If you have a license in teaching for Preschool, Kindergarten or Elementary school, your salary will be at least 300,000 yen per month
* Support for working visa renewal
* 4-weeks' preset vacation time a year
* 3 personal days off a year (after working 6 months)
* English must be your mother tongue. Only native English speakers will be considered for this position.
* 2+ years experience teaching children
* Having a valid working visa
* Must currently reside in Japan, preferably in the greater Tokyo area.
* Having a cheerful and enthusiastic personality - must love children!
* Ability to build curriculum for children is an advantage.
* Having a teaching degree or a CELTA / TESOL / TEFL is welcome.
English Pocket is serious about providing education in a fun, compelling and unique way. Our curriculum's integration of target phonics, vocabulary and grammar into a wide array of subjects produces students with superlative verbal and reading English abilities.
Please send your CV/resume and photo
Only successful applicants will be contacted.