We are looking for a small number of local, temporary EFL teachers to join our team for planned cover, emergency cover, and when available, blocks of work.
Celtic English Academy is a leading English Language School in the centre of Cardiff and is accredited by the British Council and IALC.
We are looking for a small number of local, temporary EFL teachers to join our team for planned cover, emergency cover, and when available, blocks of work. Candidates will have experience of teaching General English to multilingual groups, will hold the CELTA or Trinity Cert TESOL as a minimum and will ideally have experience of one or more of the following IELTS, Cambridge exam Preparation, younger learners or online teaching.
The successful candidates will be both professional and friendly, delivering dynamic and innovative lessons to adults and young learners from all around the world. Please note that all references will be followed up and that an enhanced DBS check will be required.
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please forward your CV and cover letter to the Director of Studies, Ceri Thomas.
Please note that due to the high number of applications expected, only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
- Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL (Essential)
- Cambridge Delta or Trinity DipTESOL (Desirable)
- First Degree or equivalent (Essential)
- At least 1 year's experience of teaching English to adults (Essential)
- 2+ years experience of teaching English to adults both in the UK and overseas (Desirable)
- Experience of one or more of the following: Teaching young learners, online teaching, teaching business English, teaching exam preparation classes (including IELTS, Cambridge exam preparation)
- C2 Level of English (Essential)
£17.50 per hour
- Celtic English Academy
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click to view details
- Click here to visit the Celtic English Academy website
After clicking the button below, you will leave TesolHub to view the application page for that company.
Always make sure you are communicating with the correct company, and know that you should never have to pay to apply. That means it's a scam.TesolHub is not responsible for actions on external sites or content within job posts here.