- New International School of Japan (ニューインターナショナルスクールオブジャパン)
- Job ID
- Toshima Ward, Tokyo, Japan
- Post date
- Oct 14, 2021
- Education / Teaching
- Other Education / Teaching, Training
- Work Type
- Full Time / Experienced (Non-Manager)
- ¥250,000 ~ ¥310,000 / Month
- Japanese: Fluent
- English: Fluent
- Must currently reside in Japan
- The role is like a nurse in a Japanese school.
- Minimum three year anticipated commitment.
- Relevant qualifications in field required.
- Must be able to communicate with a high level of proficiency in both English and Japanese.
- Visa sponsorship available
Full-time school nurse post, available immediately at a school with about 270 students from age 3 to grade 12. The role of the school nurse is to give both physical and emotional support to students in a school setting. The school is a dual language school in English and Japanese, so strong language skills in both languages are essential. However, there is no nationality requirement.
After clicking the button below, you will leave TesolHub to view the application page for that company.
Always make sure you are communicating with the correct company, and know that you should never have to pay to apply. That means it's a scam.TesolHub is not responsible for actions on external sites or content within job posts here.