A British company that has been providing quality education to local students for over 20 years. We work with Munsang College (Kindergarten & Primary Sections) providing them with fun & stimulating English courses & activities that supplement the school curriculum.
We are looking for positive, confident & energetic native level English speakers to join our team of over 20 teachers. We offer a supportive working environment & provide a stepping stone into teaching.
We have a variety of positions available including some which are suitable for applicants who are new to teaching, as well as those that would appeal to applicants with some previous experience. Teachers in the kindergarten work with 1 age group (K1=3yrs/K2=4yrs/K3=5yrs) whilst teachers in the primary school work with different age groups (6yrs-12yrs). Classes cover all skills with an emphasis on reading, phonics and conversation. Contracts are for the duration of the school year: Sept 2021 - June 2022 (with training at the end of August).
- hold a degree
- have an EFL teaching certificate e.g. CELTA, TESOL, TEFL (120 hours)
- have experience working with children in any field
- be eager to create a dynamic English speaking environment within the school
- be familiar with British English (spellings, pronunciation & grammar)
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter. Those shortlisted will be sent our information sheets which give details about the posts & the remuneration package which includes:
- monthly salary starting from $22,800 (excluding optional accommodation) or starting from $14,000 (inc. fully furnished serviced apartment with pool & gym)
- completion bonus
- paid holiday set around Christmas, Chinese New Year and Easter (+ public holidays)
- work visa provided
- paid quarantine hotel
- English Education Services (HK) Ltd
More jobs from this recruiter
Click to view details
- Click here to visit the English Education Services (HK) Ltd website
After clicking the button below, you will leave TesolHub to view the application page for that company.
Always make sure you are communicating with the correct company, and know that you should never have to pay to apply. That means it's a scam.TesolHub is not responsible for actions on external sites or content within job posts here.