As a Foreign Teacher you will be responsible for delivering the WSE material to our students using the WSE methodology.
You will lead classes to ensure that students are learning, understanding and applying their new knowledge; all done in a professional and supportive environment, for both the students and the teacher.
You will be part of an international team that focuses on top quality lesson delivery and student satisfaction.
As a Wall Street English Foreign Teachers you will have all the necessary tools and materials available to deliver fun, social, and engaging classes that ensure students are learning, understanding, and applying their new knowledge. Wall Street English promotes a professional and supportive environment that encourages growth and development, not only for the student, but for you as well. You will be part of an international team that focuses on top quality lesson delivery and student satisfaction.
Wall Street English (China) has over 35 centers in 11 cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Qingdao, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Foshan, Wuxi and Suzhou.
Please let us know which cities you are most interested in working in in your cover letter.
How to be a top performer?
1. Conduct classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology
2. Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled
3. Give constructive feedback to students
4. Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective
5. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom
6. Be flexible to teach in multiple centers within the same city
7. Promote and preserve a pleasant, social, and courteous atmosphere in the center
8. Support official social media operation, such as Weibo, WeChat, and Douyin channel
1. A passport from an English Native Speaking country (United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Ireland - visa requirement)
2. University degree, Bachelors or equivalent
3. 120 Hour TEFL / CELTA / TESOL certification (or similar)
4. 24 months full-time English teaching experience is a plus
5. No criminal history
6. Willing to work weekends
- Base Salary: 15,000-19,000 (depends on location & background)
- City/Housing Allowance: 3000 RMB
- Flight Allowance: Up to 5000 RMB reimbursement
- Yearly Contract Completion bonus: 7000 RMB
- Yearly Contract Renewal bonus: 3000 RMB
- Z work visa and resident permit provided. Agency assistance for working (Z) Visa application.
- Optional 90% coverage medical insurance through our insurance provider Pingan Medical
- Hotel stay provided upon arrival and quarantine hotel fee reimbursement
- You get to choose where to live! We provide the assistance with finding accommodation.
- 11 days of Chinese national holidays plus 10 days of paid leave.
- Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners. Highly recommended.
- Career development opportunities
- Possible relocation to new city, center or country
- Student and staff referral bonus system
- Wall Street English(China)
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
- Click here to visit the Wall Street English(China) website
After clicking the button below, you will leave TesolHub to view the application page for that company.
Always make sure you are communicating with the correct company, and know that you should never have to pay to apply. That means it's a scam.TesolHub is not responsible for actions on external sites or content within job posts here.