We are offering shorter-term contracts at the moment – 3 or 4 months, but will also consider contracts up until March 31st, 2022.
We are currently only looking for candidates already in Japan, with the current travel restrictions for people travelling from other parts of the world.
We are hiring primarily for a position in our Tokyo branch (which is actually based in Kanagawa prefecture), but also in our Chiba branch.
If you’re enthusiastic and up for a challenge, apply today!!
Salary / Benefits:
• Competitive salary – negotiable.
• Rent-free, fully-furnished apartment provided OR live in your own place & receive a rent subsidy.
• Full, ongoing, hands-on training.
• Visa sponsorship available.
• Native English speaker.
• Energy and enthusiasm for teaching.
Contact us, with full CV/resume, current visa status and current location.