English Language Teacher
As a Teacher, you play a central and pivotal role in the success of our Students journey to acquire the English language. You will directly contribute to the Students learning by preparing and teaching fun, interactive, and dynamic classes. Your natural teaching ability will guarantee that the Students are successfully acquiring English throughout their course and can communicate effectively in accordance with their level.
You will inspire and motivate Students with your constructive feedback as they progress through their course and have the privilege changing their personal and professional lives. All Teachers at WSE are supported and nurtured to help develop professionally and are encouraged to attend ongoing training and skills development seminars. By joining Wall Street English you will become part of a global family that offers you international career development opportunities that will take you on an amazing employee journey.
- Monthly Salary between 3466-3733 USD (Tax-Free/ Inclusive of Fixed Allowances)
- Quarterly Bonus upon Reaching Service KPIs
- End of Contract Salary Increment (based on performance appraisal)
- End-of-Service Benefits (as per Saudi Labor Law)
- Medical Insurance: Fully Covered
- Tickets: Free Round Ticket (Annual) + 1 Ticket on Arrival + 1 Ticket on Return to home-country - Vacation: 30-day Paid vacation + around 15 days paid national holidays
- Work Visas: Visa Entry fees are reimbursed and work Permit/iqama expenses are Covered
- Exit-Re-Entry Visa: Covered (Annually)
- Saudi Arabia: airport pick up, transfer to temporary hotel, orientation, assistance with opening local bank account, 14-day covered accommodation upon arrival, health insurance support, visa support, Native speaking managers etc.
- 2-year Academic contract (Renewable contract)
- Ongoing training and professional support and Development
- Career Path and opportunities to grow to higher positions (Teacher Trainer, Service Manager)
- Opportunities to travel to other WSE centers across the Kingdom to exchange experience and to attend training (Expenses are covered)
- A Very Positive and Friendly Working Environment
SAR 13,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Wall Street English KSA
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click to view details
- Click here to visit the Wall Street English KSA website
After clicking the button below, you will leave TesolHub to view the application page for that company.
Always make sure you are communicating with the correct company, and know that you should never have to pay to apply. That means it's a scam.TesolHub is not responsible for actions on external sites or content within job posts here.