Dedicated to providing quality childcare, interactive learning and a meaningful and positive experience, Aoba-Japan Bilingual Preschool (AJB) is seeking for dedicated, highly motivated and passionate teachers to join our competent workforce.
This is an excellent chance to be part of a vibrant, friendly and dynamic team.
As part of the Aoba group running six authorized IB World schools and one official IB-PYP candidate school, AJB provides widely desired Japanese and English bilingual education to children aged one to six years old.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN ENGLISH CONVERSATION TEACHING POSITION.
[Requirements for the Position]
・Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field
・Thorough knowledge of effective teaching practices/approaches
・More than two years’ experience in a childcare/ school setting
・Experiences working in an IB school/s is preferred
・Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
・Fantastic organizational and interpersonal skills
- Lesson Planning based on the class' goals and expectations
- Delivery of the curriculum
- Create a positive learning environment
- Develop strategies to guide positive behavior in children
- Build good and open communication with children, family and staff
- Prepare assessment portfolio and progress reports
- Develop strategies to enhance English proficiency in children
- Attendance in school events, professional development and school meetings
[About the Position]
Full time Preschool teacher
・Work Days/ hours: Monday through to Friday, 8 working hours
・Starting Date: Immediate
1．Aoba-Japan Bilingual Preschool Shimomeguro Campus
Shimomeguro Meguro-ku, Tokyo (A new campus which opened on April 1st, 2021.)
2．Aoba-Japan Bilingual Preschool Nakano Campus
Minamidai Nakano-ku, Tokyo (Opened on April 1st, 2020.)
[Compensation and Benefits]
・Compensation is commensurate to qualifications and experience, ranging from ¥240,000 -¥350,000/month
・Attendance to Early Childhood workshops/ seminars and training
・Membership in the Social and Pension Plans
・Transportation: Actual transportation costs for the most economical and reasonable route between the station closest to home and the station closest to the work place