Native English Speaker for English Class and After School Program (Elementary kids)
Our school provides after-school care and English classes for children in kindergarten and elementary school (age 3-12).
Our mission is to nurture children in a comfortable English-speaking environment where they listen and speak the English language in a natural way.
With a mix of both native English speakers and bilingual staff, we aim to make a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for the children so that they can enjoy and learn English simultaneously.
Our school is a very pleasant and friendly teamwork focused work environment, teachers enjoy playing and helping children and being part of our school.
Teachers receive comprehensive initial training on pay along with additional training when required.
1. Teach 50 minute lessons to group of up to 7 kids. (Age 3-12)
1. Working with bilingual Japanese staff to manage English program, activities, games, etc.
2. Creating seasonal events (Halloween, Christmas, etc.)
3. Communicating with parents and face to face counseling.
You must have or able to:
1. Enjoy and love teaching kids.
2. Availability to work long term (1 year contract and renewable)
3. Good communication skills.
4. Bachelor's degree or above (Any field)
5. Previous teaching experience welcome
Your speaking skills will be checked by our staff to ensure you are on a native level. You must have native level English to apply for this job.
You will work with 1 Japanese bilingual assistant and another native English teacher.
The school location is 1 minute walk from Takatsu (高津) station on Denentoshi (田園都市線) line.
Compensation: 170,000~250,000 yen monthly + transportation fee.
※1700yen per hour in the training period(1-2 months depending on the candidate)
10 days pay holiday/year, bonus and special monthly allowance available after 6 months of employment.
Working days: Tuesday to Saturday (Sundays and Mondays off)
Public holidays off
Working hours (6 hour shifts):
Tuesday - Friday: 13:00~19:00
Saturday: 9:00 - 16:00 (1 hour lunch time break)
We sponsor VISA for suitable candidates.
Please contact us with your resume and your profile photo.