- Shane Corporation Japan (株式会社シェーンコーポレーションジャパン)
- Job ID
- Tokyo, Japan
- Post date
- Jun 1, 2021
- Education / Teaching
- Teacher, Instructor (ELT, Conversational English)
- Work Type
- Full Time / Entry Level
- ¥252,800 / Month
- A CELTA or Trinity Cert TESOL, or a minimum 60 hour online TEFL course + 3 month's teaching experience
- English: Native level
- Must currently reside in Japan
- Ideally 1 years teaching experience in Japan
- A minimum 60 hour online TEFL course + 3 month's teaching experience
- Native English speaker
- Presently living in Japan
- Visa sponsorship available
Full-time teaching positions for EFL teachers in and around Tokyo to commence 22nd June 2021 & 22nd July 2021.
Travel costs fully paid.
Paid training course provided.
Renewable twelve-month contracts on successful completion of contract, with annual salary increments.
Opportunities for internally advertised Senior Teacher and management promotions.
Ongoing teacher development support.
Young learner and adult teaching in a 5 day a week schedule including Saturdays and possibly Sundays.
Use of in-house materials that allow for teaching experience to be employed.
Opportunity to enroll in the Trinity Cert TESOL or Diploma at a discounted rate.
Enquiries accepted from NATIVE LEVEL SPEAKERS of English only.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
After clicking the button below, you will leave TesolHub to view the application page for that company.
Always make sure you are communicating with the correct company, and know that you should never have to pay to apply. That means it's a scam.TesolHub is not responsible for actions on external sites or content within job posts here.