Enthusiastic, experienced native level EFL teacher required for 2021-22 academic year (starting October/21) for prestigious language school in Oviedo (Asturias). Excellent conditions and pleasant working environment. Competitive salary as well as paid holidays. Option for renewal of contract and summer work. The position may involve online/hybrid teaching if required due to the pandemic.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and well qualified native level English teacher to join our team for the upcoming academic year (starting October 21 until end June 2022).
Classes may include children, teenagers and adults from Beginners to Proficiency levels, so we need hard working professionals who are really passionate about teaching.
Classes also include exam preparation (mainly Cambridge English). Engaging in workshops and/or projects within the school will be appreciated.
Classes may be both in person and/or online , depending on the public health regulations due to COVID19 and on the students` demand. During the current academic year 2020/21 many of our groups have been hybrid (some students in the classroom and others online), which has worked quite well. Hybrid lessons may continue if necessary.
With our support successful candidates will be ready and able to perform good quality online&hybrid lessons if necessary.
- 20-30 contact hours per week.
- Paid holidays (Christmas and Easter) and national/local bank holidays.
- Social Security and full medical coverage.
- Option for renewal of contract and summer work.
- Opportunities for training and professional development.
- Help with house-hunting and economic assistance with initial accommodation upon arrival.
- Small groups with individual attention.
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere.
- Laptops and interactive whiteboards for all teachers.
- All material (both digital and on paper) prepared for all teachers.
York Idiomas is comprised of three centres, all in Oviedo (Asturias). We have 35 years experience in the teaching of foreign languages and are proud to be considered one of the most prestigious academies in Asturias. We teach English to all ages at all levels, and are an Official Centre for Cambridge ESOL Examinations, TOEFL iBT and Trinity College Exams. We employ around 20 teachers from different countries such as the UK, Ireland, USA, Russia, Spain,...
We also provide different workshops in English to our students.
Oviedo is the capital city of the Principality of Asturias with a population of about 200.000. It is a University City with a lively old part and a great deal of culture, such as theatres, cinemas, museums, etc.
Asturias also has many other attractions such as 200 kms of coastline including beautiful beaches and rugged cliffs, National Parks and breathtaking mountains (including ski resorts) all situated at a short distance from the city.
Please send your CV with a recent photo, copies of your qualifications and contact details for your references. Visit our website if you wish (link below).
- University Degree.
- TEFL qualification. Preferably CELTA or TESOL.
- Intermediate level of Spanish.
- Experience with Cambridge Exams preparation.
- EU citizenship or suitable working permits.
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience.
- Experience with online teaching will be appreciated.
Applications not meeting the minimum requirements will not be acknowledged
- Competitive salary guaranteed (between 940 and 1410 euros net per month)
- Taxes paid by the academy.
- Paid holidays at Christmas and Easter + local/national bank holidays
- Economic assistance with initial accommodation upon arrival.
- Full health and Social Security cover.
- Free training workshops.
- YORK IDIOMAS
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click to view details
- Click here to visit the YORK IDIOMAS website
After clicking the button below, you will leave TesolHub to view the application page for that company.
Always make sure you are communicating with the correct company, and know that you should never have to pay to apply. That means it's a scam.TesolHub is not responsible for actions on external sites or content within job posts here.