- Multiple locations in Hangzhou, Suzhou, Nanjing etc, for you to choose.
- Relaxed working schedule(Monday to Friday, Morning to Afternoon)
- Multiple subjects(ESL, Science,Drama, Music, PE, etc)
- Age groups of 3-6y,7-12y and 13-18y
- Paid public holidays and half-paid summer/winter vacations
- Salary up to 18,000 rmb.
- Paid Legal Z-Visa
- Flight allowance
- Free housing or housing allowance provided
- Comprehensive medical and health insurance
- Free Mandarin lessons
Full Time Teachers of all subjects(ESL/PE/Arts/Music/Drama/Science/Biology/Maths )
Start time: September 1st, 2021.
Hangzhou, Suzhou, Nanjing, Huzhou,Shaoxing, Wenzhou, Zhangjiagang and cities nearby
3-6, 6-12, 13-15, 16-18y
1. Native English Speakers / Non-Natives with no discernible accent
2. Bachelors degree or above in relevant majors is preferred
3. 2 years relevant teaching experience is preferred
4. Non-criminal background check
5. Passion for teaching children
Office hours: 8 a.m.--5 p.m.
Teaching hours: 12-20 classes per week, 30-45min per class.
Days off: weekends off.
Please submit a formal application to us including:
1. A detailed CV/resume
2. A short and brief self-introduction video (please provide link to your online video)
3. University Degree (high quality copies are acceptable)
4. Teaching certificates and recommendation letters (if any)
1. Competitive monthly salary of 10,000-18,000 RMB plus free housing or housing allowance;
2. Free breakfast, lunch and dinner.
3. Paid National Official Holidays, half payment in winter holidays..
4. Flight allowance of 6,000 RMB
5. Complimentary airport pickup
6. Complimentary hotel for up to 5 days upon arrival
7. Complimentary medical check
8. Paid health insurance
9. Full work visa (Z visa)
10. Residence permit
11. Required resources: Internet, whiteboard, printer, copier, flashcards, books, etc.
- Zhejiang Haicheng Education Technology Company Limited
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click to view details
After clicking the button below, you will leave TesolHub to view the application page for that company.
Always make sure you are communicating with the correct company, and know that you should never have to pay to apply. That means it's a scam.TesolHub is not responsible for actions on external sites or content within job posts here.