Dong Shan Private High School in Taipei has a large international and bilingual department with a diverse and engaging academic curriculum that includes Social Studies, History, Literature, Art, Computer Sciences, Physical Science, and more. The program has grown rapidly in size and reputation since its inception. This is an opportunity to work in a unique program, with colleagues who support each other, at a school that values teacher input and student centric learning. We have also recently started an NCUK IFY program which we are looking to expand to create more opportunities for our students to realize their dreams of studying abroad.
We are currently looking for Senior high school teachers for MATHEMATICS, ECONOMICS and BUSINESS who are familiar with either NCUK or university teaching styles and expectations.
Teachers must have:
- A passport from a native English-speaking country (unless the candidate holds an APRC/Marriage Visa)
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited or recognized institution
- A valid teaching license OR an APRC and open work permit OR a Marriage visa in Taiwan
- Experience in teaching MATH/ECON/BUSINESS to Gr11/12 students
Preference given to:
-Teachers with license and experience teaching multiple academic subjects
-Teachers with experience in teaching any test preparation
-Teachers who hold a CELTA/DELTA
-Competitive salary including minimum base salary and additional pay for extra day-time classes, after school classes, and other events
-Increased minimum salary given to those with valid teachings licenses or master’s degrees
-Additional pay for subbing during regular work hours
-Regular work hours from 8:00-16:30.
-Extra classes available after school from 16:45-18:35 and on Saturdays
-Evening classes paid at very competitive hourly rate
-All national holidays and school holidays include full salary
-Paid summer and winter vacation (one month each)
-Discounted school lunch
-School buses pick up (at a discounted rate) in all areas of Taipei and New Taipei
To apply please provide:
1. Curriculum vitae or resume
2. Copies of ARC/APRC and Passport/Taiwan ID
3. Copies of degrees and certificates
4. Copy of valid Teaching License
5. One reference letter (written within the last twelve months) preferably by a direct superior from your current or most recent employer
(Note: Your application will be rejected if you fail to submit any of the required documents.)
After clicking the button below, you will leave TesolHub to view the application page for that company.
Always make sure you are communicating with the correct company, and know that you should never have to pay to apply. That means it's a scam.TesolHub is not responsible for actions on external sites or content within job posts here.