Full-time English Kindergarten Teacher
CIC English Kindergarten in Kitakyushu City in Fukuoka is looking for a dynamic teacher who has the drive and passion to teach very young children. We welcome a cheerful, flexible, energetic person who can work well alongside our already well-established team.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a native English speaker
• Have obtained a minimum of a 4-year university degree (BA/SA or equivalent)
• Have experience teaching children of kindergarten age (2 to 6 years old)
• Be able to plan and teach English classes using songs, dance, phonics and directed play.
• Be a team player who can assist and support our Japanese staff
The curriculum at CIC has a lot of room for a creative and imaginative teacher to ensure all of the students have fun learning. The job requires a lot of energy and class preparation so we are looking for someone with passion and professional awareness who can provide children with the best possible education. There are also a number of fun events each year such as school picnics, Sports Day, English Camp, Halloween Party and The Christmas Show.
Kitakyushu is the northernmost city in Kyushu and has many attractions. It is a very comfortable and liveable city which has both urban and rural landscapes. It boasts excellent transport links to the rest of Japan and other parts of Asia.
The starting salary will be ¥260,000/month. Sponsorship for a working visa is provided. No Japanese ability is required. Paid Holiday and social Welfare available.
Only qualified and successful candidates will be contacted.