- 特定非営利活動法人 日本スポーツ振興協会
- Job ID
- koto-ku(Tokyo), Tokyo, Japan
- Post date
- Sep 20, 2021
- Education / Teaching
- Teacher, Instructor (ELT, Conversational English)
- Work Type
- Full Time / Experienced (Non-Manager)
- ¥220,000 ~ ¥220,000 / Month
- English: Native level
- Japanese: Fluent
- Must currently reside in Japan
- Visa sponsorship available
1) You will work as a staff in English conversation class for children and adults in public youth education facility which is at Koto-ku (Tokyo).
We are also looking for applicants who can Chikusei-shi (Ibaraki-ken).
2) You will plan and manage English conversation classes (including English Camp) for toddlers and adults.
3) Working Conditions are as follows：
Work : Work 5 days a week, 2 days off per week, complete shift system.
Hours : 8 hours of actual work based on a shift system.
Benefits : Full social insurance and transportation expenses (according to our company's regulations).
Employment Status : Full-time (part-time is also available).
Having English teaching experience is preferred.
After clicking the button below, you will leave TesolHub to view the application page for that company.
Always make sure you are communicating with the correct company, and know that you should never have to pay to apply. That means it's a scam.TesolHub is not responsible for actions on external sites or content within job posts here.