- 特定非営利活動法人 日本スポーツ振興協会
- Job ID
- Chikusei、Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan
- Post date
- Jul 1, 2021
- Education / Teaching
- Teacher, Instructor (ELT, Conversational English)
- Work Type
- Full Time / Experienced (Non-Manager)
- ¥250,000 ~ ¥250,000 / Month
- English: Native level
- Japanese: Fluent
- Must currently reside in Japan
- Visa sponsorship available
1) You will work as a staff in English conversation class for children and adults in public youth education facilities which are at Tsuchiura-shi, Chikusei-shi, and Hitachiota-shi.
2) You will plan and manage English conversation classes (included English Camp) for toddlers ~ adults.
3) Working Conditions are as follows.
Work : Two days off per week, complete shift system.
Hours : 8 hours of actual work based on a shift system. (including night shift)
Benefits : Full social insurance, transportation expenses paid. (according to our company's regulations)
Employment Status : Full-time. (part-time also available)
Having experience teaching English is preferred.
After clicking the button below, you will leave TesolHub to view the application page for that company.
Always make sure you are communicating with the correct company, and know that you should never have to pay to apply. That means it's a scam.TesolHub is not responsible for actions on external sites or content within job posts here.