Eigohoikusho Service is a company specializing in childcare and language education services.
We are now hiring for a full-time Native English Teacher position at our nursery located in Tokai City, Aichi Prefecture.
Title: Native English Nursery Teacher
Location: International School Nakayoshi, Tokai City
Contract type: full-time (40 hours per week), 3-year renewable contract
The main responsibilities of this position focus on childcare and language education.
- Teaching English to preschool children
- Planning and conducting activities and events for preschool children
- Caring for preschool children
- Ensuring a high English-usage rate among children and staff
- Initial training
- Monthly training for the duration of employment
All training is paid and conducted during working hours.
5 days per week between Monday and Saturday, 8 hours per day, 1-hour lunch break
112 days off per year
【Benefits and notes】
- Social insurance coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid commutation expenses
- Housing allowance
- Family allowance
- Free Japanese lessons
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
The ideal candidate will:
- be outgoing and cheerful
- be motivated and independent
- be flexible and able to adapt quickly
- be a team player
- love working with children
- have an active interest in childcare and education
This position requires not only working with the staff at the Nursery, but also liaising, sharing and attending meetings and training sessions with staff and teachers from other locations and parts of the company.