We are currently looking for English teachers and/or an administrator to work either on a full-time or part-time basis at our English school located in Setagaya, Tokyo.
We take pride in being responsible for our students developing their English skills and achieving exceptional results. The perfect candidate will be a qualified, university educated and experienced native English speaker with a passion for education.
1) Conduct administrative work, which includes syllabus design and curriculum development at the office in Sakurashinmachi (GLICC)
2) Cover lessons and act as the point of contact for education in Japan and overseas
3) Desirable to have some Japanese language skills
4) Desirable to have previous English teaching experience
- at least 3,000,000 yen per year for full time (depending on experience), overtime will be paid
- 1,500yen to 2,500yen per hour for part-time, this is limited to administration work
- 2,500yen to 6,000yen per hour for part-time teaching students (depending on experience and size of the class)
Note: for the FULL-TIME position,
- The hours are 8 hours a day which includes 7 working hours and 1-hour break for 5 days a week with 2 days off.
- The general schedule is 11:30 - 19:30. This may change depending on the requirements at the School. On occasion, the working hours may need to be adjusted to either 09:30 - 17:30 or 13:30 - 21:30.
- There will be a 2 month probationary period at the beginning. Employees may request time off over summer and winter.
- Commuting costs will be reimbursed. Health insurance and pension contributions will be provided.
There is opportunity for promotion and career development within the company. Only successful applicants will be contacted.