The Employee shall perform the following duties:
-Preparation Students to Cambridge exams (YLE, KET, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE).
-Perform the lessons in the following forms:
* group lessons for complete beginners and very young learners (5 y.o+);
* group lessons (up to 12 students) to teens and adults;
* individual trainings;
-Prepare additional resources and materials for the classes (if needed);
-Take part in designing the curricula, performing lectures and practical lessons of the English course.
Centrally located ELC Language School in Khabarovsk, Vladivostok and Youzhno-Sakhalinsk is looking for enthusiastic committed full-time English language teachers to join our growing professional team.
We would be happy to recruit new teachers who would start their work from September, 2021.
A great opportunity to teach a full variety of ages and levels:
- minimum teaching load is 30 hours per a week;
- 3-4 lessons per day (Mon-Sat);
- extra individual lessons upon request.
Excellent package. Excellent professional development and benefits.
Qualifications and requirements:
1. Native level Speaker English Teacher.
2. Experienced with young learners (5 y.o+).
3. University degree, education- or language-related degrees preferred.
4. TEFL qualification, CELTA or equivalent.
5. Experience in an educational environment.
6. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
7. Extroverted, confident, friendly, open-minded, flexible, passionate about teaching the language.
8. Good team player.
General English to young learners, teenagers, adults
Cambridge Exams Preparations
1. MONTHLY SALARY: 1050 RUB (14 USD) per 1 hour (60 minutes), approximately 1800-2000 USD per month.
2. VISA expenses.
3. AIRFARE: 2 way tikets reimbursed.
4. HOUSING: Apartment in the city center, utility.
- ELC Language School
More jobs from this recruiter
Click to view details
- Click here to visit the ELC Language School website
After clicking the button below, you will leave TesolHub to view the application page for that company.
Always make sure you are communicating with the correct company, and know that you should never have to pay to apply. That means it's a scam.TesolHub is not responsible for actions on external sites or content within job posts here.