Creative and innovative person needed to join our After School team as Studio Head Management.
Kids on Air specializes in dynamic project based lessons, and has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and creative person to join our dynamic team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that has interesting skills that will bring excitement to the classroom. Every month we explore a new country, immersing ourselves in the culture through these avenues and inspiring kids with fun and engaging activities. Our projects cover many categories: Creative, Cooking, Engineering, Science, Cultural Expression and Sports. We provide a safe and encouraging environment for natural language acquisition, allowing children to develop English communication skills at their own pace.
A successful candidate will join the team as a lead teacher and studio head, working in a team of 3 and overseeing all aspects of the classroom environment.
Check us out online at:
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- A creative thinker.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Able to show initiative and take responsibility.
- Good organizational skills.
- Able to handle multiple priorities efficiently.
- A natural curiosity and an eagerness to learn.
- Natural problem solving skills
WHY KIDS ON AIR:
- Fun and exciting work environment: learn about cultural diversity along with the kids!
- Sense of ownership as you supervise your own studio and work alongside a team.
- Expanding company ensures there are ample opportunities for growth.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Fluent English level
BA/BS degree or equivalent
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience teaching in a classroom environment
- Up to ¥285,000 JPY/mo or more + up to ¥1000/day transportation fee (upon completion of probational period and based on performance and experience)
- Company contribution to benefits, including health insurance and pension.
- Annual salary increase
- Paid holidays
Those that feel they fit the requirements are invited to apply with a recent photo, CV, and cover letter.