We are looking for a professional and engaging educator to teach elementary level classes mornings (9-12) and some afternoons (130-430). This position would optimally turn into a full-time role beginning in the Fall semester depending on performance and enrollment.
Optimal candidates will be:
- Native-English speakers or fluent with English teaching credentials or certification
- College graduates possessing a Bachelor's degree
- Possess strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Hardworking and organized but also flexible and patient with students
- Professionally-minded and committed to teaching in the long-term
- Experience is preferred but not necessary (training is included)
Pay is competitive but commensurate with experience. We are able to offer ARC / work permit sponsorship to qualified, full-time candidates.
Get in touch with Englist at [email protected]
for further information. Also, include a resume and any questions you may have.
We look forward to working with you.
After clicking the button below, you will leave TesolHub to view the application page for that company.
Always make sure you are communicating with the correct company, and know that you should never have to pay to apply. That means it's a scam.TesolHub is not responsible for actions on external sites or content within job posts here.