We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic people to teach young children in our Tokyo branch, which is actually based in Kanagawa – with immediate starts available. We are also hiring for Chiba (based in Kamagaya) and Kyushu (Fukuoka-city and Kitakyushu-city).
We are offering shorter-term contracts at the moment - up until March 31st, 2022 - as well as the usual 12-month contracts.
We are currently only looking for candidates already in Japan, with the current travel restrictions for people travelling from other parts of the world. We will also help with relocation costs.
If you’re enthusiastic and up for a challenge, apply today!!
Salary / Benefits:
• Competitive salary – negotiable.
• Rent-free, fully-furnished apartment provided OR live in your own place & receive a rent subsidy.
• Full, ongoing, hands-on training.
• Visa sponsorship available.
• Native English speaker.
• Energy and enthusiasm for teaching.
Contact us, with full CV/resume, current visa status and current location.