- New International School of Japan (ニューインターナショナルスクールオブジャパン)
- Job ID
- Toshima Ward, Tokyo
- Post date
- Jun 9, 2021
- Education / Teaching
- Licensed, Certified Teacher, Professor
- Work Type
- Full Time / Experienced (Non-Manager)
- ¥340,000 ~ ¥370,000 / Month
- English: Native level
- Must currently reside in Japan
- Availability from mid-August 2021 to March 2022, with possible extention thru June, 2022.
- Experience with Scottish curriculum ideal, but not required.
- Teacher certification as a junior and/or senior high school English teacher. Both would be ideal.
This is a maternity leave cover for secondary school English literacy teaching post, from August 16, 2021. Teaching qualification required. Delivery of the literacy curriculum in English, team taught with a Japanese literacy teacher. Proficiency in Japanese and/or experience living in Japan ideal.
It is a full-time position, from 8:10 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. every day the school is in session.
Teachers who pass the initial screening will be invited to complete a specific school-based application.
Do not apply unless qualified and experienced.
After clicking the button below, you will leave TesolHub to view the application page for that company.
Always make sure you are communicating with the correct company, and know that you should never have to pay to apply. That means it's a scam.TesolHub is not responsible for actions on external sites or content within job posts here.