Iware Co., Ltd (株式会社 アイウエア) is urgently looking for experienced,
skilled, and certified English teachers to join our team for 2021-22 school year.
The teachers will be assigned to an esteemed Boys' school in Tokyo Bunkyo Ward.
Would you like to be one of our members?
Private school require topnotch English teachers with relative experience,
skills, certification, and a good personality. The teacher's ability will not solely
be judged by what is on the resume; other evaluated criteria are teaching
methods, student motivation techniques, creating an environment conducive
to student learning (teacher's personality, class layout, etc.), and so on.
Here are the details;
[Term] October 2021 ~ December 2021
[Place] Tokyo Bunkyo Ward
[Type of school] Private Boys' School (SHS)
[Length of one class] 40 - 50 min /class
[Teaching style] Team/solo
[Number of students per class] 20~40 students/class
[Number of classes] around 15 classes/ week
[Requested schedule by client] 4 days /week( Mon~Thus ) + 1 day (Fri)*Home standby/ substitute teacher position from Iware
*The position of substitute teacher (Friday) can be offered to the
applicant who wishes to take it.
[Contract type] Outsourcing Contract
[Payment] 240,000~270,000 JPY /per month+ transportation fee
[Duties] Output-based teaching of writing and presentation.
*Teaching essay writing for presentations and journals.
Native teacher will be leading the class and Japanese teacher will be
1) Much experience in teaching JHS ＆ SHS students in Japan
2) DELTA, CELTA or TESOL
3) Applicants need to be already in Japan and are able to relocate to the Kanto area
4) Necessarily have an experience and ability of teaching Essay Writing and correction
1) Teaching license in foreign countries
2) Teaching experience of more than 10 years in Japan
3) Flexibility and good communication and interpersonal skills are preferred.
4) High level Japanese proficiency
Due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!
*Please understand that we cannot return hard copies of resumes submitted
to the company by mail.