English Pocket is seeking full-time native teachers for preschool and afternoon classes.
The school has classes for near-native English speaking students aged1-6.
※You will be in charge of childcare for students aged 1-2 including changing diapers, etc
8 minute walk from Ebisu station (Yamanote line)
■ START DATE:
as soon as possible
(There will be an initial training at our school.)
■ WORKING DAYS AND TIME:
* 5-day work week (40 hours)
* Saturday and Sunday off (or Sunday and one weekday off)
* 9 hours (including 1 hour break) between 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
* 280,000 yen - 305,000 yen per month plus commuting expenses.
(Commuting expenses will be covered up to 10,000 yen per month.)
* If you have a license in teaching for Preschool, Kindergarten or Elementary school, your salary will be at least 300,000 yen per month.
* Support for working visa renewal.
* 4-weeks' preset vacation time.
* 3 personal days off a year (after working 6 months).
* English must be your mother tongue. Only native English speakers will be considered for this position.
* 2+ years experience teaching children.
* Having a valid working visa.
* Must currently reside in Japan, preferably in the greater Tokyo area.
* Having a cheerful and enthusiastic personality - must love children!
* Ability to build curriculum for children is an advantage.
* Having a teaching degree or a CELTA / TESOL / TEFL is welcome.
English Pocket is serious about providing education in a fun, compelling and unique way. Our curriculum's integration of target phonics, vocabulary and grammar into a wide array of subjects produces students with superlative verbal and reading English abilities.
Also, one of the aims of our education is that even 1 or 2-year students can do things independently.
Please send your CV/resume and photo
Only successful applicants will be contacted.