We are an English language school, offering classes from kindergarten level students to adult students.
We are currently looking for someone to teach very young children (ages 1.5 to 6 years old), elementary level, high school level students, and also make curriculum for our classes.
We need someone who is flexible and can work as part of a team. Be able to perform tasks given to you by a head teacher, and be able to manage your downtime. We need a team player so that we may divide the work load up evenly. Experience teaching kindergarten aged students are not required but is preferable. Japanese language ability is not necessary. Computer skills (Excel, Word, etc) is preferable.
* 250,000 yen increases yearly
* 5-day work per week (40 hours)
* Sunday and one more weekday off
* 10 personal days off a year (after working 6 months).
* Support for working visa renewal.
* English must be your mother tongue.
* 2+ years experience teaching children.
* Must reside in Hakodate or be able to relocate to Hakodate.
* Have a valid working visa.
* Have a cheerful and enthusiastic personality - must love children!
* Curriculum building experience is an advantage.
* Holding a teaching degree or a CELTA / TESOL / TEFL is welcome.
* Holding a teaching license is an advantage.
* Holding a driver's license is a plus.
* An interest in Art is a big plus!
Please send your CV/resume and photo.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.