The British School of Verona is looking for full or part time teachers for the current academic year 2021-22 for an immediate start. We are looking for qualified and experienced teachers to teach a range of courses for children, teenagers and adults at all levels face to face or online.
The British School of Verona is looking for full time teachers for the current academic year 2021-2022 for an immediate start. We are looking for qualified and experienced teachers to teach children, teenagers and adults at all levels. Our courses take place on our own school premises, off-site in state schools and companies, and online.
Familiarity with CEFR levels and Cambridge English exams is essential. Experience as a Cambridge speaking examiner would be an advantage, but the school provides training for teachers who have more than three years experience.
The position involves:
- an average of 25 teaching hours per week
- lessons between the hours of 9am 10pm Monday to Friday, and Saturday mornings from 9am-1pm.
- course administration e.g. report writing and completing registers; attending teachers meetings
- teaching on and off site
Teachers at the British School of Verona will benefit from:
- constant support from experienced academic staff (DoS, Senior Teachers)
- in-house training e.g. workshops, seminars and sharing sessions
- a supportive and cooperative atmosphere working with a team of enthusiastic and professional teachers
- help finding accommodation and dealing with Italian bureaucracy
- CELTA or equivalent teaching qualification
- European driving licence
- minimum 2 years experience
- native level speaker of English
- experience teaching young learners and exam preparation courses
- EU citizenship is required by Italian employment law
- Fully vaccinated
- experience as a Cambridge speaking examiner
- post-CELTA qualifications e.g. Delta, MA, CELTYL etc
- some knowledge of Italian
- self-motivated and prepared to tackle all tasks
- ability to work under direction and as a team player
- a flexible and willing approach to various duties
- an interest in professional development
Teachers are usually hired on a fixed-term contract for the academic year which will be renewed for the following academic year.
The contract involves an hour bank of around 800 hours over the course of the academinc year. The average working week is 25 contact hours. Travel time is compensated.
The actual salary will be based on experience and qualifications but ranges from 1,200.00 to 1,350.00 net per month.
The possibility for suitable candidates to be trained as Cambridge speaking examiners.
- The British School of Verona
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click to view details
- Click here to visit the The British School of Verona website
After clicking the button below, you will leave TesolHub to view the application page for that company.
Always make sure you are communicating with the correct company, and know that you should never have to pay to apply. That means it's a scam.TesolHub is not responsible for actions on external sites or content within job posts here.