- 25 hours per week minimum
- Cambridge exam preparation.
- 5 days per week from 3.00 p.m. to 8:15 pm
- You may teach a variety of these levels: Pre A1 Starters, A1 Movers, A2 Flyers, KET, PET, FCE, CAE, and CPE. (According to experience).
- 1269,00 gross per month.
- EU NATIONALITIES ONLY!
You will prepare your students to take Cambridge Exams. You are responsible for making your own lesson plan, following our syllabus, and using the books we provide.
Your role will include teaching a range of ages, from very young learners (6+), to teenagers and adults.
The CEFR range is A1 to C2. We prepare students for the following CAMBRIDGE exams: Pre A1 Starters, A1 Movers, A2 Flyers, KET, PET, FCE, CAE, and CPE.
Lessons are held in our 2 schools In Pomigliano DArco and Ottaviano and, sometimes, in public schools or online, and you are driven to and picked up after each lesson.
You will work 25 hours per week (but you could be asked to work more hours).
Classes usually start at 3:00 pm and finish around 8:10 pm. (2 lessons last 1,5h and 1 lesson last 2 hours).
You will always have 2 consecutive days off: Saturday - Sunday.
You will have 2 weeks holidays at Christmas and 1 week at Easter.
We use the hours' bank scheme.
- Celta or TEFL/TESOL Certificate is required
- Teaching experience is required (Minimum 2 years).
- Being CONFIDENT and being able to have fun with YOUNG children (6+) is paramount.
- We are proud of our teaching standards and exam record are looking for quality and professionalism in terms of your approach to work.
- We require organized, energetic and confident individuals who can be creative and empathetic in the classroom. The single most important quality is rapport with your class --you need to be engaged at all times and care about your students. We need people who care about people.
- If required, accommodation will be provided in a 3 bed shared flat in Pomigliano D'Arco (a fairly large town about 30 mins from Naples by train). The rent will be paid by the company, but you have to pay the utility bills.
- Ongoing training is provided and our Head Teacher is available to help and support staff throughout the week. We are a very friendly and supportive team.
- Airport pick-ups and drop-offs are free when you arrive and at the end of the year.
- Our schools have a comprehensive selection of resources that you can use in your lessons (eg. flashcards, lots of games at various levels, a puppet theatre, etc.)
- You are issued with your own bag, speaker, stickers, notepads, and coursebooks.
- Gross salary is 1269,00 euros per month (About 1000,00 net, depending on the month)
- Each extra hour will be paid 12,50
- Speakeasy School of English
More jobs from this recruiter
Click to view details
- Click here to visit the Speakeasy School of English website
After clicking the button below, you will leave TesolHub to view the application page for that company.
Always make sure you are communicating with the correct company, and know that you should never have to pay to apply. That means it's a scam.TesolHub is not responsible for actions on external sites or content within job posts here.