ECC Best Career is looking for ALT English teachers for Elementary and Jr. High schools in east Hyogo, Kawanishi (northern Osaka)
****This is a temporary position for 1-2 months that could renew past October based on Covid restrictions.
Multiple teachers needed.
- Based in east Hyogo
- Starting in September, 2021
- Work hours: 8:30-16:15, 7 hours per day ( 3 or 5 days a week, Tuesday - Thursday or Monday - Friday)
- Payment: 2,000 yen per hour (14,000 per day/ 154,000 or 280,000 per month)
-Professional demeanor and mature approach
-Well-developed organization and communication skills
-Previous teaching experience
-Ability to work as part of a team
- Duties include teaching at either an elementary or Jr. high school
Native teachers are an essential part the English language program.
- Conduct all English classes
- Assist Japanese teachers
-Long distance travel compensation for those that qualify
STATUS OF RESIDENCE (VISA):
-You must have a status that enables you to be employed in Japan. We can help with status renewal when needed.
**Only qualified applicants (relevant experience) will be contacted for interviews. Please follow the process listed below to apply.
There will be an initial phone screen based on the cover letter and resume.
You must include your phone number, status of residence (visa type), and location to be considered for the position.
Only successful applicants will be contacted