Creative and innovative person needed to join an International After School as assistant teacher.
Kids on Air specializes in dynamic project-based lessons and has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and creative person to join our team. This position is well suited to an individual that has interesting skills that will bring excitement to the classroom. In turn, our dynamic approach to education provides daily opportunities for growth and professional development. Every month we explore a new country, immersing ourselves in the culture through these avenues and inspiring kids with fun and engaging activities. Our projects cover many categories: Creative, Cooking, Engineering, Science, Cultural Expression and Sports. We provide a safe and encouraging environment for natural language acquisition, allowing children to develop English communication skills at their own pace.
Please check us out online!
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- A creative thinker.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Able to show initiative and take responsibility.
- Good organizational skills.
- Able to handle multiple priorities efficiently.
- A natural curiosity and an eagerness to learn.
- A genuine interest in teaching about cultural diversity.
NECESSARY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
-Fluent English level
-Experience teaching children elementary-aged or younger.
-Please note there will be a trial lesson, and so only applicants currently within Tokyo will be contacted.
- ¥250 000/month after probation
- Monday to Friday 10:30 - 19:30
Those that feel they fit the requirements are invited to apply with a recent photo, CV, and cover letter.