Schoolhouse Language Center in Tainan is conducting interviews for the following teaching positions starting in July/August 2021:
• Full-time: 24~28 hours/week (M-F, afternoons & evenings)
• Part-time: 14~20 hours/week (M-F, evenings only)
*Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we are currently teaching a fully-digitized curriculum on-line with Google Meet (@ 50% of normal hours), but will return to in-person instruction ASAP.
We are looking for conscientious, energetic, native-English speakers who seek a challenging and rewarding work environment. Some experience is a plus, but comprehensive training is provided. An extendable one-year contract is offered for all positions, and a premium salary is given to those with strong experience. Inquire now about joining an established school where you can grow as a teacher and settle into block hours until you leave Taiwan.
Schoolhouse has a strong reputation among satisfied parents (and foreign teachers) as one of the best places to learn English (and work) in southern Taiwan. We are western managed and have over 30 years of experience operating 16 branch schools in Tainan, Kaohsiung, Fengshan and Pingtung. Our curriculum caters primarily to elementary and J.H. school students and contains a well-proven balance of conversation, reading, writing, grammar, spelling and fun.
* Block hours--all classes at the same location!
* Competitive compensation package: $660/hr. (or higher with experience)
* 4+ weeks of vacation (Christmas, Chinese New Year, summer)
* ARC, National Health and Labor Insurance & Paid vacations (APRC holders are also welcome to apply)
* Well established curriculum
* Western management (including immediate supervisor & trainer)
Please send your resume to [email protected]
, or call John at 0935-674-137 for more information. Eligible candidates will be contacted for an initial phone interview. Only native-English speakers will be considered!
After clicking the button below, you will leave TesolHub to view the application page for that company.
Always make sure you are communicating with the correct company, and know that you should never have to pay to apply. That means it's a scam.TesolHub is not responsible for actions on external sites or content within job posts here.