NOVEMBER 2021 START
A rare opportunity to join a respected and established High School as an English language teacher has just arisen. The successful candidate will be catapulted to being a key part of a teacher team, with great potential for the future! The position also allows you to create your own curriculum from set text books, and help coordinate other teachers/tests.
- LOCATIONS: Setagaya Ward
- SCHEDULE: Monday to Friday
- WORKING TIMES: 08:30-16:30
- STUDENT LEVELS: High School
- VACATION: Set in conjunction with school requirements
- CONTRACT TERM: November 2021 to end of March 2022 (and beyond!)
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
- A minimum of one year teaching experience with High Schoolers in Japan
- Have a valid work visa (renewal/change of status sponsorship OK)
- Tertiary Education must have been conducted in English
- Able to commit to at least March 2022 (and beyond!)
WHO ARE WE?
Human Academy is part of the Human Group currently offering 800+ courses, at 300+ locations across Japan. Our teacher teams cover everything from language learning to robotics, and hairdressing to eSports! We place ALT in private schools, after-school facilities, and kindergartens, as well as into our own schools, and government projects.
We will only be replying to those we wish to interview.
1. Initial web-based meeting.
2. In-person interview at our Tokyo offices.
3. Interview at the school to include a brief teaching demonstration.
We will support you throughout the process and during employment.